Thursday, 15 November 2012

Latest In Beauty and YOU 1st Beauty Obsessed Advent Calendar

Latest in Beauty Advent Calendar in partnership with YOU Magazine

I tweeted about this when it first came out and I wanted to write straight away about my excitement, its my perfect advent calendar; for those of us who are beauty obsessed. Celebrating their one-year anniversary and partnership with the Mail on Sunday's YOU magazine, Latest in Beauty (try before you buy beauty website) have created the YOU Beauty Advent Calendar.... Beauty Genius!

The limited edition calendar features a selection of beauty products from a range of 24 brands and what a great way to try a number of brands in 24 days.

So what delights are hidden behind those doors? Well fabulous beauty products for you to try from Balm Balm lip balm, Dermelogica favourites pack, Benefit's They're Real mascara, PerriconeMD No Foundation Foundation - creams, masks, fragrances, scented candles, nail varnish what more could you ask for!! They have included some of my absolute favorites like the gorgeous Bioeffect EGF Serum, EVE LOM rescue Mask, its a beauty must have!

These limited-edition calendars, RRP in excess of £210 each, and are available for £59.95 with I am pleased to say free delivery using the following exclusive code MORELIB from the team LIB; just enter this when you go to checkout. You have until the 30th November to take advantage of free delivery! Visit www.latestinbeauty.com/youac and grab one of these beauty advent calendars while stocks last. xox

Images provided by brand/pr. All images are the property of Dollhouse Makeup and Beauty unless otherwise stated. Use without consent is prohibited. Please contact direct to request consent of image use.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmm....interesting. I think I wanna have one of this for I want surprises. I'll go and check this one out.

    ReplyDelete